Staff punishment name hider does not work - Closed

Mitchell Hugh

So you know how when staff punish someone it hides there name right? like it would be: steamID 78561979945993945  was warned  by and then the name would be blank? yeah if you copy and paste the blank spots into in game chat or wherever it reveals their name, minor bug but thought i would mention it.

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png

This has always been a thing with the system used
The system used has been out since 2013 and if it was a bug they would have patched it already
Its also not something that is game breaking and I personally don't see anything wrong with it.

Former Security 2LT | Former EWD|  Former OM5|Former Medical SM|Former Reznov Klushkie| Former SCP-RP Senior Moderator

5 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

I mean you can easily go to the ban panel and see who issued a warning/ban. Plus in my opinion it isn't something that should be hidden anyway.

Its not a issue

• Like 1

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

Noted! We have reviewed this issue with our servers and we will be working hard to fix it ASAP! Please allow up to a week for any bug fixes to occur as we go on a first come first serve basis. Thank you!

• Like 1

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."