Crosstesting SCP-682 with SCP-173

Saint :)

Lore Name: JR Lil Sixx, with the accompaniment and approval of OR7 Fireman
SCP: SCP-682 and SCP-173

Question / Idea: Who would win in a fight if we put SCP-173 and SCP-682 in a room together?
Background Research: From previous research, I know that SCP-682 has an inept ability to kill anything in front of it, however it is extremely afraid of SCP-173 for reasons unknown. I also know from prior research that SCP-173 is extremely deadly, but only when nobody is staring at it.
Hypothesis: If SCP-682 and SCP-173 were put into a room together, SCP-682 would win the altercation due to the fact that SCP-173 is rendered useless by being stared at.

Observations (What Happened During Test): During the test, I observed that SCP-682 fled into the back corner of it's containment cell, and kept it's eyes locked on SCP-173 without blinking, while SCP-173 didn't move at all.
Evidence/Visual Stimuli: Footage from the camera I placed in the control room of SCP-682's containment cell seems to be corrupt. 

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): After thorough analysis of what Dr. Fireman and I observed, it appears that because of SCP-682's fear of SCP-173, rather then playing offensively, the creature chose to defend itself by not taking it's eyes off of SCP-173.
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: After testing, I have concluded that my hypothesis was proven wrong, and that SCP-682 did not win in the altercation.

Ayo look at you, Lil JR Sixx. Good work!

• Like 1

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png