Jaeger.

In-game name: Ky

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:553847139

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: 133

Have you donated to the server?: Yes

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: No

How much time do you have on the server?: 3 weeks

How well do you know the LORE? Explain:  I'm a  big fan of Star Wars lore , I was watch a lot off videos . So I would stay I know the lore ok

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I am IN EU time zone and there normally people that are on but there no Gm on I would like to improve there rp Experience and help them enjoy the server by having fun event be in.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I am well know in couple of battalions and I will not abuse my power because this would effect other people experience on the server. 

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: sadly not

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: I know a little but hope to chance that.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event:  On ship- 4 Rebel spy are on the ship and claim they have came to the Destroyer Chernobyl that has recently been destroyed by the rebels The rebel spyies are undercover as Two Naval and Two shock as guards. The mission of the Rebels is to Rescue a rebel that hold reacted information about the empire and must be captured/rescured at all cost. The first Naval would go to Bridge to distract the the real Naval and ask them for a tour. The second Naval would Go to Engine core and turn power off and then hide till Power is turned back on and everyone is distracted by all the chaos, Then contact the rebel forces and Ask for back up Then MHB/SHB would stay open till 31st can close it. The two rebel shock would head to Brig and kill everyone there and free the rebel in the Cell that hold important information and Escape though SHB and then the two Rebel Naval would kill everyone they can and sacrifice them self for the rebellion. But one the Naval would be captured and be interrogated and reveal the rebel base on Hoth.

Second Part/ Off map(Hoth) The Rebel have gone into there fortress in hoth  there would at list be at least two Rebel Elites.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): Not sure

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): Sadly not but I think it like 

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes

Edited by Solar

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

• 2 weeks later...