James MO application

Sad Jack 06

What is your ingame name?: Midshipman James

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:433091565

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Midshipman

What specialty are you applying for?: Medical Overseer/ Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Galluis Rax

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?  What I would do to improve medical is, I would make it so that more medics log on and play on medic so trooper wont be running around to look for medics that are half way across the ship or not even there, the second thing I would do to make medical better is that I would make there jobs easier by giving them a plus 30 to anything medical, and the final thing I would do to make medical better is that I would make sure troopers hark work wont be thrown away or given to someone else who did very little.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: The three big reason I should be trusted as a medical overseer is, I am very active so there wont be days where troopers wont have someone help them and talk to, the second reason is I am very knowledgeable in almost everything that comes star wars medical RP since I've been a medical VCMD,IC head medic, and a medical trainer in many RP's, and the final reason I should be a medical overseer is that I am a officer in 501st so higher ups know I wont let any medics minge while a medical overseer. 

Why do you want this rank?: The reason I want to be a medical overseer is because I want to be apart of medical RP again, I want to help other trooper take down rebel scum, and finally I want to be medical overseer because people in medical seem like nice and chill people. 

Edited by Sad Jack 06

This application has one sentence on each question, Please add more detail, Applications help us decide on why you should be accepted or not, Impress us, Don't except to be accepted based on your in-game behavior as that's a factor in the application as-well 

Edited by TAlila | Tay Keith!
  • Like 1

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

On 10/15/2020 at 12:39 PM, Monarch said:

+Support

+Active guy

+Friendly 

+Deserves position

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟