In-game time reset?

Coleman

Earlier this week (Sunday) I had logged back on it was around 8 PM or so and instead of having my usual time (2 weeks) It had reset me back to 3 minutes and despite what you may think it had caused some confusion I'm not sure if this is intentional but it kinda sucks that I've been playing for 3 months to have my time reset.

[𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐚π₯𝐑𝐏]Β (Former) 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐑𝐚π₯ π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§ππžπ« |Β (Former)Β π†πšπ¦πžπ¦πšπ¬π­πžπ« |Β (Former) π’π­π¨π«π¦π­π«π¨π¨π©πžπ« π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§π π’πžπ©. πŸπŸ”π­π‘ - π…πžπ›. πŸπŸ‘π­π‘
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΈπŸ…²πŸ…ΊπŸ…΄πŸ†ˆ

13 hours ago, FakeMickey said:

Earlier this week (Sunday) I had logged back on it was around 8 PM or so and instead of having my usual time (2 weeks) It had reset me back to 3 minutes and despite what you may think it had caused some confusion I'm not sure if this is intentional but it kinda sucks that I've been playing for 3 months to have my time reset.

I lost my 200 day streak from this lo

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐒𝐠𝐑 π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§π | π†πšπ¦π¦πš π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§π - π‚π‘πšπ¨π¬ 𝐋𝐭. π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§ππžπ«
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐚π₯𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐒𝐠𝐑 π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§π |Β π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§π π‘πžπ©π«πžπ¬πžπ§π­πšπ­π’π―πž β‚‹ π†π«πšπ§π π†πžπ§πžπ«πšπ₯

• 1 month later...

There are conflicting issues whenever someone does actions in game that could result in time being reset as far as I've been notified though these actions are not fixable as they could be directly related to Gmod Engine issues.

[- Sector AdvisorΒ LuciferΒ | Head Admin of ImperialRPΒ -]

~ Our duty as SoldiersΒ is to protect the Empire, no matter the cost... ~