In-Game Name:  Fireman

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:104631010

What is your ULX Rank?: Moderator

What is your RP Rank?:

ECM- Research

Researcher-CI R&D

Adept- Maintenance 

What is your timezone?: EST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10):  6, I know quite a bit but still have much to learn

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it):  I do not but wish to learn VIA this job

How Active are you? (1/10):

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers): 0

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?:

I believe I can do a lot of events that are lore based and would add to the history to the server and the enjoyability of the server itself. Possibly giving the server a actual place in the SCP universe that other ETs could use in order to see more RP. And I would be able to help the people sitting in the same place for 12 hours with nothing to do because nothing is going on at that moment. I also have quite of bit of ideas Such as: A Omega-7 Event, A SCP-5000 Event (see below), A Serpents Hand Raid, and a SCP 1504 event. I would also follow the guidelines to the best of my ability's. I would also be able to do a lot of events and meet the quota quickly. I will ensure that the events are manageable and fun as hell. I would also be able to assist in events in need of it. I could also do events that will in nature brighten up other's days and make them want to participate more, giving other event teams more to work with. and the more I learn about SCP, the bigger and better events I can do and preform.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better):

Basically A SCP-5000 EVENT:
Basically, in the timeline of SCP 5000. The Foundation has found a way to travel back into time and are attempting to kill all human beings in the process.
They will raid the foundation and attempt to murder ANYONE in sight. They will have all knowledge of SCPs as they are from the foundation.
And they are lead by their 05 Council. While the Current Foundation has to fend off MTF units with the skills of sword masters and a good speed buff.
After the Future Foundation shuts off the Site Comms with EMPs. The CF (Current Foundation) would send some spy's to infiltrate the FF's (Future Foundation) MTF Units. But they would do a stabbing thing and the spy's would have to roll in order to maintain their cover. If they win, they will be able to hold off on screaming in pain and continue, if they fail however, they would be immediately terminated. The FF would then raid the foundation, using certain SCP objects in the process. The FF's 05 Council will the announce that they will fall back if the raid is prevented. However they would release a picture of SCP 096's face onto the foundation's database. This would cause 096 to be immediately breached and be allowed to kill anyone in it's way (everyone would be required to look at it's face if encountering 096), This would be stopped if someone deletes the picture of 096 off the database. which can be done in the area where people can turn off the lights and roll a 45+. after that 096 would be recontained and the event would end. If this is unable to be preformed or not allowed. I can make the FF's 05 Council use a hacking virus and breach a Euclid or Keter SCP (OTHER THAN 106 OR 682) before being kicked out of the database by the antivirus. after that the event would conclude.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?:

Yes! and I WILL follow it to the best of my ability!

What is your favorite SCP? Why?

SCP-343, as I enjoy the  mystery of whether or not he's God.

I also like the idea that his personality is more trickster than the good-natured persona that he puts on.

I also really like the idea of reality benders.

• Gaminglight Love 1

A bigger nerd than ever

+support 

Get this man his ET 

- Part of staff team

- nice

- Medic gang 

Edited by Dragin

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

On 10/12/2020 at 9:55 AM, Dragin said:

+support 

Get this man his ET 

- Part of staff team

- nice

- Medic gang 

I have seen this dude doing amazing as staff and I noticed him peeping in on some of my events in interest. As he watched, I could tell he was intrigued in ET. He is dedicated, creative, and has the right idea. His event idea is pretty big and would require a bit of coordination, and tweaks to coordinate with server lore. However, his event displays creativity and the ability to make creative events for ET. They are active, non-mingey, and have what it takes. I believe during their trainee period as ET, they will learn a lot that will form them into a good ET member. Most people that come in with no ET/GM experience get formed into a good ET during their trainee period. I believe they will be perfect. 

Former D5 VCMDR Travar | Former Event Team Leader ||  Former Admin || Former Nu7 HSU Commissar Requiem || Former RRH 

On 10/12/2020 at 9:55 AM, Dragin said:

+support 

Get this man his ET 

- Part of staff team

- nice

- Medic gang 

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

On 10/12/2020 at 10:55 AM, Dragin said:

+support 

Get this man his ET 

- Part of staff team

- nice

- Medic gang 

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

+Support
-Staff
-Event idea is pretty cool and has a good description
-Has a good knowledge on SCP's 
-Is in research which could give him a good knowledge on SCP's

Former Security 2LT | Former EWD|  Former OM5|Former Medical SM|Former Reznov Klushkie| Former SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Accepted!

Please come speak to me in Ts3.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector