EO application From Bacon

MrTouchdown

What is your in game name?: Bacon

What is your Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:235451867

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Midshipman 

What specialty are you applying for?: Engineering Officer / EO 

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Admiral  Nimo

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?:  I am active daily and play for a minimum of 3 hours a day. With this it allows me to do training with the 31st to improve their reaction times building/defensive skills and demmoliton of pods on the isd. I beleive with these trainings it will help us keep engine core safer and protect the front lines of battles.

Why should you be trusted with this position?:  I don't minge on the server and i am dedicated to  the rp and  running of the server.  I have proven that I can be trusted with high ranks and giving commands i am currently a CPL in medical and still climbing

Why do you want this rank?:  I think That 31st could use some help with taking orders when they dont have a high rank on. i can give them stuff to do which will help produce activity on the 31st and from the ones that i have talked too they are all nice people that i would love to work with

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes  I understand.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:  My purpose is to Command the 31st and make them better at what they do . 

On 10/14/2020 at 9:10 PM, Nimo said:

+Support

Active

Good at his job

Would make a good EO

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

-Support

-You arent Midshipman

-Your on DNP

-Short App

Overall I dont think you are a good fit for EO as of yet, though you are Semi good with activity.

On 10/11/2020 at 2:16 PM, MrTouchdown said:

My purpose is to Command the 31st and make them better at what they do . 

The Purpose of a EO is to oversee not command, Commanding is for the Officers, NCOs, and VCMDR/CMDR. You as a EO are to help and assist the Battalion with Growth and aid them and Help out Command.

~Ducks

Former: Darth Vader

Former: Super Administrator | Forum Diplomat | Support Advisor