D’s ET app

Former DHOR D

+/- support

I see this as just barely hitting the limit as what is needed for a good ET app

+ your reasoning is sound on wanting to be an ET and shows promise

+ Your activity is good and shows dedication to the server

+/- just saying you have "4 warns" isnt enough, it would be better to show them or explain what they were for

- go more in depth with the events, instead of saying "you have a lot of idea", tell us those ideas, more detail is better

I wish you the best of luck with your application.

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

On 10/11/2020 at 9:21 PM, Øwnęd-RIP RickMay said:

+/- support

+/- just saying you have "4 warns" isnt enough, it would be better to show them or explain what they were for

- go more in depth with the events, instead of saying "you have a lot of idea", tell us those ideas, more detail is better

You are active, you have a drive to join ET, But just as what Owned said its barely hitting the requirements for the sections. You need to be more detailed and descriptive. Especially with 4 warns you need to explain what those are for. I can't check right now so I can't know what you possibly did. With events, explaining events and your ideas is a big part of ET. Being a lone wolf will be impossible being you need a supervisor the first duration as ET, and some events you do require help. You are active and I see you quite often, had some interesting interactions with you that were good and bad. However, there is promise and I believe if this gets denied, then you should re-apply with the new information provided to you.

Former D5 VCMDR Travar | Former Event Team Leader ||  Former Admin || Former Nu7 HSU Commissar Requiem || Former RRH 

-Support

https://gyazo.com/5d9428e25bd41f69f84c8a1c93e7c1bc
These are his warns if anyone needs it.
From my interactions you are good sometimes but sometimes you give off a bad vibe. Basically what Travar said and as Owned said you barely hit requirements and it isnt very detailed.

Edited by [GL] Zeus

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

On 10/11/2020 at 10:21 PM, Øwnęd-RIP RickMay said:

+/- support

On 10/14/2020 at 9:36 AM, Travar said:

You are active, you have a drive to join ET, But just as what Owned said its barely hitting the requirements for the sections. You need to be more detailed and descriptive. Especially with 4 warns you need to explain what those are for. I can't check right now so I can't know what you possibly did. With events, explaining events and your ideas is a big part of ET. Being a lone wolf will be impossible being you need a supervisor the first duration as ET, and some events you do require help. You are active and I see you quite often, had some interesting interactions with you that were good and bad. However, there is promise and I believe if this gets denied, then you should re-apply with the new information provided to you.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

+/- Support

D I really don't know.

There are ups and downs to this.

Pros: You are active, You are good at a lot of things but I just really don't know from warns,verbals,etc.

Cons: The warns you could explain a bit more and maybe you could go more in depth like RickMay said.

Dont let this discourage you, keep doing what your good at and improve youself more 🙂 

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

On 10/15/2020 at 1:45 PM, Southpaw said:

+/- Support

D I really don't know.

There are ups and downs to this.

Pros: You are active, You are good at a lot of things but I just really don't know from warns,verbals,etc.

Cons: The warns you could explain a bit more and maybe you could go more in depth like RickMay said.

Dont let this discourage you, keep doing what your good at and improve youself more 🙂 

On 10/15/2020 at 7:54 AM, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

https://gyazo.com/5d9428e25bd41f69f84c8a1c93e7c1bc
These are his warns if anyone needs it.
From my interactions you are good sometimes but sometimes you give off a bad vibe. Basically what Travar said and as Owned said you barely hit requirements and it isnt very detailed.

Former Security 2LT | Former EWD|  Former OM5|Former Medical SM|Former Reznov Klushkie| Former SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Denied.

Feel free to reapply in 2 weeks.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector