SNR Commander Ghost's resignation

fenndarr1

It's been awhile since you've all heard from me and it very well may be the last as of late i haven't been putting my all into either purge or IQ and they all deserve better ive had a lot of fun playing with all of you and getting to know you but my time has come I'm not very good at goodbyes and ik i should write a little about each of the people that influenced me but honestly so many of you did and ik i would end up leaving someone out that doesnt deserve it so 
TO ALL OF GAMINGLIGHT

Thank you all for a great time and a great experience  

• Sad 1

[IMPERIAL RP]

Retired Purge Senior Commander Ghost.

Current Purge Commander Ghost

😞

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

Its a shame to see you go man you will be missed. I appreciate all the work you put in, you were a great commander.

- Marshal Commander Blizzard

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

Thank you for everything you've done for Purge and Gaminglight IRP as a whole. You will be missed Ghost. Best of luck to you in your future endeavors.

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th 

I'm gonna miss you man, but rq
-Support

Advertising

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

• Adam. locked this topic