Eris-Proxis-Silver

Poll  

1. 1. Should Silver Be a Medical Officer

• Yes
    • No

1.Whats your Ingame name? MC SG RSS MSG Silver 4176

2.Whats your SteamID?: STEAM_0:1:195485792

3.Have you read the Medical Corps SOP?: Yes, Many Times

4.How long have you been on the server: I have over 840 hours on the server (5 weeks)

5.How many warns do you have?: 1

6.Why do you want to be an Officer?: I want to help the regiment further than i already do, The 69th Medical Corps is in desperate need of active officers, as the only two active have recently become Vice Commanders.  In addition to this fact, I believe  I am suited to this position as I have experience in leadership and the administration knowledge required to be a Commissioned Officer for the Medical Corps. I've thought up some ideas that can better the Medics of the shipand overall the entirety    of the ISD, and I'd rather be able to be on top of those ideas. 

7.What Timezone are you in? And how available can you be on a typical day?: GMT+8:00 (Australian Western Standard Time) (EST+12:00) Daily at 4-9pm my time and weekends 

8.How well do you command this Regiment?:  I have not yet really commanded this Regiment do to the activity of higher officers.  but when there is only me and the enlisted on i get them to perform regular trainings and checkups on different regiments

9.What makes you stand out from other applicants and what can you bring to the Medical Corps command?: I'm one of the most active NCOs in the battalion and one of the most liked in the battalion.

I thank anyone and everyone who has taken the time out of their day's to read my application.

Sincerely Silver.

Edited by SilversVids
Edit Reason: Promotion

〖 No Life ERP'er 』〖 Professional Minge 』

-Support

-Has been removed from the GM team for abusing and minging to my knowledge.

-Havent seen u that often anymore maybe timezones.

-short application

-Needs some more Experience

I suggest climbing the ranks normally

Edited by [GL] Deez

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

4 hours ago, [GL] Deez said:

-Support

-Has been removed from the GM team for abusing and minging to my knowledge.

-Havent seen u that often anymore maybe timezones.

-short application

-Need some more Experience

Former ImperialRP JMT, SNR GM, Shock Commander

[Staff of The Month For November 2020]

DENIED
After discussion from the command team we have deemed you unready for the officer position. However this doesn't mean we think you aren't going to be ready in the future. Feel free to reapply in 2 weeks! 

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN