Squirrel Man Event Team Aplication

Squirrel Man

In-Game Name: Squirrel Man

SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789) STEAM_0:0:83503391

What is your ULX Rank?:Silver

What is your RP Rank?:JFTO SM in Gensec ,Junior Resercher,MTF Omi9,Resident Medic

What is your timezone?:GMT

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 6

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): No

How Active are you? (1/10):8-10

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers):2

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?:I want to be a part of the event team because i want to bring fun to people's days in the events i do. I also want to have fun myself while doing these events.I want to teach people more about the SCP lore and teach myself.I know alot of admin commands like !noclip !slay !freeze etc.I can also be very creative in the events i will bring to the event team.I like to plan stuff very thoroughly and make sure i haven't made any mistakes in the planning so it doesn't go wrong in any way.I like to get people interested in the lore and How all the scp's work  

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better):I would create an event where it is capture the hostage.One team will be Skinned as MTF the other team will be skinned as Sarkic.The MTF need to extract the Hostage from the Sarkic and get them back to their base.There will be 2 snipers on each team which can deploy themselves on what ever roof they choose to be on.The MTF will have more op guns than the Sarkic but the Sarkic will have a lot more hp and not as good guns like umps while the MTF have Like M4A1S and Galils . There will be one other event member to watch over the MTF make sure they minge and i will be watching over the Sarkic

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?:Yes

What is your favorite SCP? Why?It would have to be 049 because the way he performs his surgery after killing them with the black bag he carry's round at all times.

-Support 

Toxic 

on a DNT for 2 weeks cause of branch dissing and diss (CI) 

you need to grow more in other branches 

Edited by Dragin

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

CI

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

- support

- ive seen you minge quite a bit

- applications met nothing except bare minimum (knowing commands doesnt mean much tbh)

- the event is pretty basic

- needs to work on a better reputation

I wish you luck on your application

(also an FYI dont reply on your own applications as good manners)

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

Denied

Feel free to re-apply in 2 weeks.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector