1. 1. Should I get EO?

• Yes
    • No

What is your In Game Name?: Ensign Toaster

What is your STEAM ID?: STEAM_0:1:460411068

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:  Ensign

What specialty are you applying for?: Engineering Officer, EO

What Naval HC (Admiral+) Gave you permission to apply?: Admiral Nimo

What can you do to improve the branch you would be responsible for?:I could help with RP scenarios e.g the core breaking or getting destroyed and I could provide a helpful RP aspect to it for naval and 31st combined, so I think I could improve the branch alot with my knowledge of it and my understanding and serious RP aspect as naval in a whole. Another reason I think I could improve EO/31st is being able to make branch's more acitve with one another instead of just doing there own thing during events, e.g that being helping other branchs and making them work together as a whole even more than we do now.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I have been in 31st before and in the past few days I have been going to the 31st bunks to see what they do as a battalion and how they do it, I am really Passionate in the branch as a whole and I think I could be trusted with this job in helping them expand as a battalion and helping the naval get more EO's.

Why do you want this rank?: I really want this rank for RP and the aspect of the Engineering Corps as a whole, I really like their job and purpose on the ship and I really want to help them grow even more if I am able to get EO.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:  Yes I fully understand

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:  To help/assist 31st and oversee/overlook their duty's and job

• Like 1

removed ci general toaster

Ad-468x90-removebg-preview.png.8e07acf530dac2bf477e3a66beb599ba.png