1. 1. Should Soul be Support

• yes
    • no

In-Game Name: SOUL

Steam Name: [GL] SOUL

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:159439430

Are you a Staff Member Within Gaminglight?: yes

How often are you on TeamSpeak?: 8 hours a day usually 

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)? : I joined the Gaminglight staff team to help people, I work to make sure that people have a good experience on this server every day, I feel that support will be a way to further help this community. I know what it's like to wait for long periods of time just to get TeamSpeak tags or to get help, honestly, I feel that no one should have to go through that. This server is my first experience with TeamSpeak and I know how complicated it can be for new players. I've trained many cadets that don't even know what TeamSpeak is and I want to be able to help with that learning curve. I'm very active on TeamSpeak and I'm on at obscure times and I think I could help lighten up the load for the people that are on at this time cause I've seen it before where people that have support don't even get a break or where there isn't even support on.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way?: I think I can positively affect the support of them because I'm a nice guy who is always looking to help people, I'm on late at night a lot and am very active on TeamSpeak usually being in TeamSpeak for 6 - 10 hours every day. I believe I can help shorten down the wait time for new members making TeamSpeak easier for them and making sure they have a better experience in our community 

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels?: I would start off by greeting myself and asking them how their day has been then I would follow up that question with what their problem is and how I could help them.

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability?  yes 

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

Soul would be well fit for support because he is very active on TeamSpeak. He is one of the most active people I know so big +support.

Delta Force~PPD
 Ex SS Deputy Assistant Director~Ex SRT SGT~Ex Swat MSGT

Ex SNR Mod/Senior Event Team

😈

• 2 weeks later...
  • Max locked this topic