Should I become trial mod  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become trial mod

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?:turd

What is your steam name?:Pablo Ecosbar

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:0:193312607

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)Yes I do, I have been a staff member on national task force prp I also have been a drp staff on ice fuse a while back I would always be the first person to take it but not during rp situations but when I am in the air and no one takes the ticket I would go land and switch to administration and take it no matter how long it takes

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)2019 September 27

What date did you make your forums account?It was in august 29th but I played longer

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?Lord

How many warns do you have on the server?like maybe 7 but those are from a while ago when I was a minge but now I am not a minge and professional 

Have you donated?Yes

What rank are you applying for?trial mod

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it:yes

Timezone:eastern standard time

Permission (Admin+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) Ever since I joined the server back in August I wanted the help the server thrive and make it the best star wars rp. And when i joined in September I wasn’t so sure about the server but then after a while I fell in love with it I was a 31st back when 31st bunks were not in engine core  and I was a shock and I thought that i was gonna get banned and never come back but I ended up coming back after I left the server after October. And then I wanted to help the server, also I have a lot of experience with ulx as I was staff on national task force and ice fuse.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?Im gonna be respectful and I’m gonna warn him and ban him for staff disrespect and mass rdm

It wouldn’t let me add a poll

Edited by Turd

13 hours ago, QuickFlash727 said:

-Support

-Ming

-Havnt seen you much myself

-/+ Good app

"like maybe 7" Before making this application you should've actually gone and checked.
Application does not give many valid points seems a bit lazy.

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
talkingtobeckett.gif.90f1583a720f8ef9e8da8f858f177f55.gif

14 hours ago, QuickFlash727 said:

-Support

-Ming

-Havnt seen you much myself

-/+ Good app

49 minutes ago, RJ_ said:

"like maybe 7" Before making this application you should've actually gone and checked.
Application does not give many valid points seems a bit lazy.

Former ImperialRP JMT, SNR GM, Shock Commander

[Staff of The Month For November 2020]