CI Application pt 2 fixed

Xapoc

In-game Name: RIP229

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198324973589 this was a pain because I had to press buttons on my phone

DiscordID: Rip229#5549

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D):

Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore?

On a scale of 10 a 7-10 I know a decent amount because I was interested in it when I got my pc because I saw people playing dark rp so I was like what other servers do they have and I found SCP rp and it's been fun so far

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum)

I love scp-rp especially the facts I could raid the foundation without having to be a D-class and its fun to be a d-boi so it's going to be fun being a Chaos Insurgency and I have some decent aim I'm being honest in all of this because I don't want to lie and it will hopefully be fun with or without me I made a could of apps after escaping so hopefully I can be apart of the Chaos Insurgency.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?

Let's be honest here nothing is going to set me apart from others because everyone is going to have at least a sentence that I have put in here in their application.

How active can you be? 3-5 days a week I have school so I will try my absolute best to get on those 3-5 days I can't be on, on weekends because I have plans every weekend and some days I will begone because I have rotc so yeah

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: yes I have both

Glad to see that you got it fixed up. + Support

• Thanks 1

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

+support 

I hope to be seeing you in CI 

-CPL Gubby

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG