Schittlips HMR Application

Veesus

Full Name and Rank:

Senior Researcher Schittlips

Why have you chosen to pursue specializing in studying biologically hazardous materials?

I have quite a bit of a fascination with the testing and study of hazardous anomalies. The idea of alternate biologies and anomalous diseases is absolutely fascinating to me, and its of utmost importance to me that we understand anomalies of this nature. Not only due to the danger involved in their containment and very existence, but due to what we can learn. With enough research, we could even begin to find ways to utilize some of these anomalies for our benefit. Those are the goals I want to accomplish as an HMR, and I need HMR to do it in order to manage the intense levels of danger involved.

Have you produced any documents pertaining to biologically hazardous SCPs?

I have also carried out several biologically hazardous tests during mass tests, such as SCP-098 and SCP-049-2 crosstest,

and an SCP-280 and SCP-049-2 crosstest

Edited by voobis
Updated rank

On 10/5/2020 at 7:36 PM, [GL] funnyfish0 said:

+Support

Really Cool guy Knows how to do these kinds of tests

Active

Why not

I have seen this man go from being a minge to taking pride in what he does
I never really had a conversation with this individual but my total outlook on him has always been positive

Former Security 2LT | Former EWD|  Former OM5|Former Medical SM|Former Reznov Klushkie| Former SCP-RP Senior Moderator