Comet's Senior Command Application

Comet

Should I be a member of Security Seinor Command?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a member of Security Seinor Command?

• Yes
    • No

1. Steam Name?: Ban Metal Doorknobs

2. Steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:69028617

3. Roster Name?: Comet

4. Current Rank?: CPT

5. When were you promoted?: August 8th

6. How long have you been a member of GENSEC (roughly)?:  5 months

7.  Do you promise to uphold all rules instated by GamingLight and by the many Security guidelines?: Yes

8. Do you promise to uphold your duties as a command member in leadership, mentoring, problem-solving, etc.?: Yes

9. Do you promise that you will listen and respect your lower / higher rankings?: Yes

10. Why do you want to become a senior command member? (150 WORDS+): I know I am ready for the step up. I have put in the time and effort into becoming low command and I feel like moving up would greatly increase the chances of me making a change in security.  I am always open to helping people in need of help. If someone needs help with anything relating to security, that being  certain permissions,  how to do specific tasks correctly,  when a certain event is happening, etc. I'm always open to helping. I love interacting with everyone else in security.  Knowing your branch's people and being close to them is a great thing for a command member. With things such as feedback, constructive criticism, memorable moments, etc. Interacting with everybody with game night and over events has really made me see who security really is, and leading is and always will be a honour. I genuinely know, without a doubt, that I am ready for this position.  

11. What would you do if a Security Officer was constantly leaving D Block?: Ask who gave permission to the officer. If he says "nobody" then I will remind him that you cannot leave D-block without NCO+ permission. If he leaves to go again with terrible reasoning, demote him.

12. What would you do if an NCO kept on leaving d-block with terrible reasons?: Give a stern warning to the NCO to not leave D-block with terrible reason.  Does it again, I will give a strike. One more time and he gets demoted. 

13. What do you do if an E-11 private comes into d block and attempts to take command of all of the security?:  Tell the E-11 PVT that E-11 is not allowed in D-block and kick him out. I then will proceed to talk to the lowest E-11 CMD available and tell then about the incident. 

14. Explain the process of promoting a corporal to sergeant in your own words:

1. Bring them to bunks. 

2.  Inform them of the promotion and tell them that they can call hands up and partial lockdown on defcon 3 and tell them that they can apply for command.

3. Tell them that they can become a JFTO if trained by a SFTO. (I usually train them after I'm done to the CPL -> SGT training)

4. Walk them through the process of getting a forums account.

5. Link them the NCO guide and wait until they finish reading.

6.  Give them the Junior NCO whitelist. 

I don't remember how I got here. I'm hitting the back button.

55 minutes ago, Superspudmuff1n said:

-Support

He's a great guy but I really don't see him on the server as much as other candidates for SCMD.

Well see

Comet is a very nice person 

he's great at CMD and is actually looking for the best 

+/- leanin + 

Edited by Dragin

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+ / - Support

Chill guy, don't see much of him doing PTs and Offmeetings too often tho

Edited by Jameshi34

Gensec LTCOL | Deputy Head Warden S.T.A.R.S. Michael Jones Enthusiast

do you are have stupid?                                   goodjob.PNG.9c25ffc1a65cd99790254177add16546.PNG

Denied

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png