Smiths Avation Application

the cool smith

What is your ingame name?: Smith

What is your SteamID:    STEAM_0:0:448659117

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Lieutenant

What specialty are you applying for?:  Aviation

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Joe

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? If chosen for this position I will actively host tryouts when I am certified to do so, I will also host sims regularly to make sure all SF and trained properly so they know what to do in certain situations. during events I will see to it that SF are doing their jobs properly,  and will make sure SF activity is improved upon,  as it is not as active as I have seen in the past, and if I see areas in SF that need improvement I will make sure they happen to the best of my ability.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I should be trusted with this position because I am very active with Naval, and if trusted in this position I will hold myself to the highest standard I can, and I also believe that I am a trustworthy person and can be responsible if given this position and will not abuse it in any way. I also believe that from my time in Naval I have shown that I can handle responsibilities given to me and make sure that they are handled correctly.  

Why do you want this rank?: I want this rank because I am very interested in SF. I think that If I was to be selected to be an Aviation officer then It will open up more in the world of being in Naval. I also want this rank to be able to show my leadership abilities and improve them aswell.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes 

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: The purpose of a Aviation Officer is to oversee the operations in SF, they also make sure that all SF are trained properly and remain active in SF Corps. They also host meetings for their Battalion, and improve the branch as needed. 

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Edited by ~r~ [1B-02] Smith
needed to change rank
  • Like 1

+Support
-Good Naval
-Competent
-Active 

Good Luck Smith!

• Heart-Eyes 1

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟