amansully's Perma Ban Appeal (POLICE RP)- Denied

♛ 21cey ♛

Steam Name: amansully

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:87207036

Ingame Name: Bufansa

Ban Length: Perm

Admin that Banned you: Snar

Reason for Ban: I was banned for racism while offline. This really caught me off guard cause I am the least racist person in america. I am a mixed race person and I don't understand why I was permanently banned on a server in which I donated to. And while offline! I really hope this can be resolved because I am not a racist nor do I deserve this punishment.

Dispute: I woke up one morning and I was permanently banned by an admin named Snar. I was not racist towards anyone. I did not scream anything, I didn't say anything hateful! I'm sorry we ended up in this situation as I really do love this server.

No 

you were big mingey and rdmey

use the THE word COUNTLESS times

Blacklists arent appealable

Waste of my time to write this

1 hour ago, ♛ 21cey ♛ said:

Steam Name: amansully

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:87207036

Ingame Name: Bufansa

Ban Length: Perm

Admin that Banned you: Snar

Reason for Ban: I was banned for racism while offline. This really caught me off guard cause I am the least racist person in america. I am a mixed race person and I don't understand why I was permanently banned on a server in which I donated to. And while offline! I really hope this can be resolved because I am not a racist nor do I deserve this punishment.

Dispute: I woke up one morning and I was permanently banned by an admin named Snar. I was not racist towards anyone. I did not scream anything, I didn't say anything hateful! I'm sorry we ended up in this situation as I really do love this server.

also  "being the least racist person in america" is a statement I highly doubt is true of you

Donating isnt a free racism pass

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

DENIED

Sorry, but community blacklist's are no longer appealable. You may not attempt to appeal this again!

• Like 2

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||