general suggestion- Staff rating in reports - Denied

Altair

Post name: “General Suggestion - NameOfWhatIsBeingSuggested”

What are you suggesting? -  Hello okay so my suggestion is to add a area  which we can use/type info  to describe how the sit went  or how the staff handled it including the stars too of course just like how the system works in teamspeak but instead you dont have to send me a document i'll just type it in the small bar showen to the right or where its put i feel like it would be easy to add and be very helpful at the same time for both players and  staff

How would this change better the server? -  This might make it easier for higher ups to understand the reasons of the 1 stars or 5 stars  or how the staff is handling sits 

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  tbh  players can abuse it if they are targeting a staff they can just type fake information  to lower their rep but they can already do that by giving 1 star  spam in every sit  and   when given a 1 star nobody can know the reason but when they type the reason(optional)  its easy to spot if they are lying or not if the staff is recording the sit  and the player would get punished if his just doing it for fun so overall it has its own downsides and good sides 

Who would this change mostly benefit? -  Both players and staff 

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -

21 minutes ago, Catsro said:

With the new sit system added today you can now rate how the sit goes from 1 to 5 stars.

Also if you don't agree on the staff jurisdiction the forums can be used to make a staff/warn appeal if needed.

Former Security 2LT | Former EWD|  Former OM5|Former Medical SM|Former Reznov Klushkie| Former SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Yeah the rating system is actually pretty good  but i thought adding a text to it would make it even better too and helpful  also if a player thinks the staff didn't handle the sit well he can rate it and can type a reason  it would be better as it would becomes easier for SA/Head admins/Head of staff to see the problem or how the staff is preforming on his duty so thats why i thought it would be helpful for both sides but mostly helps players  but   anyways it was a small suggestion i wanted to say thank you for reading it (

Edited by Tweety