SCP 012 test

Jaiden

THIS LOG IS TO ONLY BE VIEWED BY LEVLE 2 PERSONAL ANY PERSONAL  UNAUTHORISED TO VIEW  THIS LOG WILL  RECEIVE PUNISHMENT BY THE ON SITE COMMAND.

LEVLE 2 CLEARANCE ACCEPTED  WELCOM Dr. █████████

LODING LOG...

LOG LOADED.

Lore Name: Dr. Wolfie
SCP: 012

Question / Idea: If I cover SCP 012 with a wash cloth then send in a D class will SCP 012 still affects him? Then after that uncover SCP 012 then send in a D class who has tape over his eyes to see if SCP 012 will still affect him.
Background Research: When someone sees SCP-012 they start to mutailat them self to write on SCP-012 with there blood to try and finish it until the die.
Hypothesis: If I cover SCP 012/ D class's eyes SCP 012 will have no effect on the D class

Observations (What Happened During Test): I took two D class to SCP 012 and cover one D class's eyes with heavy duty tape and covered SCP 012 I send one D class in who had no tap on his eye. When he went in he was still being affected by SCP 012 after the first D class was dead I sent in the other one with tape over his eyes. I then removed the cloth from SCP 012 with a grabber after a few seconds the D class was affected by SCP 012 which shortly after he died. End of test.

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): Maybe the cloth I used did not fully cover SCP 012 or had gaps. Maybe the tape I used had some holes in it from getting poked with a sharp thing.
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: No

END LOG

"That has got the be the gayest jacket I've ever seen" -Hardcore Henry

"Fire will save the Clan...you never understood, did you? Not even when I gave you your apprentice name, Firepaw. And I doubted it myself, when fire raged through our camp. Yet I see the truth now. Fireheart, you are the fire who will save ThunderClan. You will be a great leader. One of the greatest the forest has ever known. You will have the warmth of fire to protect your Clan and the fierceness of fire to defend it. You will be Firestar, the light of ThunderClan."-Bluestar to Firestar