Jaegers Resignation

Jaeger/Del Meeko

First Off:

I've been in this server for a while now, long enough to see it grow and see everyone in it grow. Its really nice knowing that other people can get this far even though you might be stationary in a sense. Seeing all the people you knew as Shock LCPL's or IF Squad Leads turn into commanders and generals and even grand generals. So thank you all who helped me see that.

BIGGEST THANKS:

Kray: I don't think I need to tell you why but thank you so much for being an amazing Squad Lead and an amazing Grand General. I have never seen a commander or high command member like you and I would not have been in this server near as long if it wasn't for you, Thanks man

Lazz: Thanks for being a good buddy to someone in IF back when that IC stuff wen't down.

Rupert: Man you're the only reason I stayed in IF after Kray left. Get Grand General some day.

Felix: Man we've been good since your Officer days in shock and its been a blast man.

Inferno Squad: Thank you, all of you for being so amazing and I will always appreciate my time

And finally thank you Gaminglight for making my days better and giving me an escape from reality, its time for me to check back into it.

Thank you all,

Jaeger

• Adam. locked this topic