Commander Hux Applying 2nd Lieutenant

[EA] Catchpotato3

My name in-game  is ST BCI HVYR SGM Tasker 3146 

Steam ID https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198355739448/

Yes I have read the ST SOP  I have read it 2 times

I have been here for a month 

Yes  I have 10 warnings  

I want to be alone tides and improve upon the ST's.  And to also make sure they are well disciplined and well trained and knowledgeable on what is right and wrong. And I want to weed out the weak  and if I see that I will make sure those weak soldiers become strong warriors  to serve the Empire. 

Eastern Standard Time

With strength and with honor and respect and courteous.  And to listen, teach what is right and wrong  and what not to do.  

After when I was completed with all my tasks and missions I later on help out the Republic of the training of their soldiers. I have military experiences I assisted other planets of their organizations of their troopers and through that I was later on notice by the Republic and letter on recruited by them to train their troopers. After with the war was over I join the Empire and now I am servant for this very day.

Edited by [EA] Catchpotato3

On 9/28/2020 at 10:02 AM, One Rusty Kid said:

+/- Support

+ SGM

+ BCL

+ Great NCO

- 10 Warnings

- Short App

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ST VCMDR Conner

10 warnings? I dont even thing Beep tee Boop has that many  - support on that factor alone 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

On 9/28/2020 at 2:02 PM, One Rusty Kid said:

+/- Support

+ SGM

+ BCL

+ Great NCO

- 10 Warnings

- Short App

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ST VCMDR Conner

Former ImperialRP JMT, SNR GM, Shock Commander

[Staff of The Month For November 2020]

On 9/28/2020 at 1:02 PM, One Rusty Kid said:

+/- Support

+ SGM

+ BCL

+ Great NCO

- 10 Warnings

- Short App

ST VCMDR Conner

Good like dude