Should I get 2LT?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be a 2LT

1.Whats your ingame name? Curtis

: 2.Whats your steam id? STEAM_0:1:26360809

: 3.Did you read the ST Sop?: Yes many times

4.How long have you been on the server?  Around a month

: 5.How many warns do you have?: One

6.Why do you want to be a 2LT: I wanna become a 2LT because I feel like I have alot to offer and I'm willing to take responsibility and lead. I'm also on very often and try my best to lead the sts and make sure they're not getting into trouble. I love this server and I wanna make it a better place. I believe if i was promoted to 2LT i would make the regiment even better than it already is. 

7.What Timezone are you?: EST

8.How well do you command this Regiment?: I feel that as a NCO I command this regiment very well during events and make sure everyone is where they need to be and aren't doing anything wrong and I believe I'm one of the best NCOs. 

9.What makes you stand out from other applicants?: I can say as a NCO I'm one of the most active almost always on and trying to help new players whenever I can. Whenever I find a new player who is lost I will help him find where he needs to go. I always guard places that need to be guarding like bridge cp and brig. I'm also very good at leading STs.I always patrol and I'm very obedient. 

Edited by Bobafett3999

-Support

Inactive
Minges around WAY to much (from what I've seen)

Application lacks detail (imho)

PUBLIC Poll

Last time I saw you try to lead troops you gave up and had the officers do it

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

1 hour ago, Echo Romeo said:

-Support

Inactive

PUBLIC Poll

saw him mic spamming yesterday

Edited by deeznuts is real xD

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

1 hour ago, Echo Romeo said:

-Support

Inactive

PUBLIC Poll

Former ImperialRP JMT, SNR GM, Shock Commander

[Staff of The Month For November 2020]

10 hours ago, Echo Romeo said:

-Support

Inactive

PUBLIC Poll

Reading MORE into it, He called himself on of the best NCO's IN THE APPLICTION
"and I believe I'm one of the best NCOs. "

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF