999 and 500 cross test

Normal_Bagel

In-game Name: bagel

Idea: If 999's touch can cure emotional damage and SCP-500 can cure physical Damage what would happen if you wrap SCP-500 with SCP-999's gel

Basic Description of what you will do: I will wrap SCP-500 in the gel of SCP-999 and feed it do a D-Class with a emotional and physical Illness (in this case it was Depression and Liver Cancer.)

Hypothesis: I think when the D-Class eats the pill it will cure Absolutely everything about the D-Class.

Observations: Video Log Start: 

Bagel: Wraps 999's gel around the pill and prompts D-Class to eat it.

D-Class: Reluctantly Swallows the Pill.

D-Class: passes out for around 25-30 minutes. 

D-Class: Wakes up and starts talking to the guard

Detailed description of what happened during the test: I gave the D-Class SCP-500 wrapped in SCP-999's Gel and when the D-Class woke up he stated that he felt better that ever. 

I want to say I got this far before I realized that this is almost identical to Takos log lmao.

Conclusion: In the end I found how to make a super medicine.

Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: Yes.

What did you learn?: That if you wrap SCP-500 in SCP-999's Gel, it makes the pill better.

How Can This Benefit Medical?: This can benefit medical by instead of doing a big operation to heal someone you can just feed them this super pill.

Unofficial Grade 94/100

Creativity 20/25  Has been done before (didn't take away as many points as I usually would have because you mentioned the likeness and its your first log)

Usefulness 25/25 Highly useful

Writing 25/25 Good writing

Presentation 9/10 Looks good, would be better in a google doc

Realism: 15/15 Realistic 

Current: None

Former: Security Sergeant Major (and SFC), Director of Logistics, Alpha-1 Private First Class, CI Mil Private First Class (and E4 C6), Nu7 Lance Corporal, CI RnD Supervisory Agent (and EOI F3) 

• Bread locked this topic