Steam ID: 

• STEAM_0:0:98477155

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank):

• Senior Moderator
  • Diamond Donor Rank

How many hours do you have on the server?:

• 3 Weeks (504+ Hours)

What is your general knowledge on the rules?:

• I understand at least 90% of the rules, minus some cool downs.

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15):

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+):

• Building Skill

Over my 8k+ hours on Garry's Mod, I've definitely had some time to refine and master my building skills. I can build relatively complicated structures for RP quickly and actually enjoy every bit of it. Leading into my first reason to why I wish to join the Event Team. I honestly just love building stuff in this game. It's almost too enjoyable for me. A big part of building in G-Mod in my opinion is patience, which I believe I have an immense amount of.  In addition, I am also experimenting with different types of builds / decorative builds for Tactical situations, and most if not all players involved in the situations I've used the builds in have said positive things about them and have even wanted to dupe them. 

• Dedication to PoliceRP

Out of all of the servers I've played on for the part 5 years, I've loved and have always come back to this one. I've spent a lot of time on staff, ensuring players have a good experience on the server, both on the more active times and "Minge Hour" or the later times of the night. And I hope to reflect that activity and input into the Event Team, bringing Events to those who may not be able to get on during the more active times. I'd also like to tie in a small sub section here...

- Activity

I've been spending a lot of time on PoliceRP and Gaminglight as a whole recently, I've managed to put in a weeks' worth of hours over the course of a Month or so. 

• Roleplay

Recently, I've been testing different ways of enriching roleplay for all players. Some instances being non-gameplay effecting builds inside Bank / Gen store to reflect what the IRL scene might look like (Drilled Safes, ATM Machines cut open, Bombs ((Non Functional)) for a more interesting Hostage RP). Overall, I really enjoy setting up roleplay scenarios and letting them play out without constant intervention. 

Describe an event you could create (Be specific):

• North Rockford Shootout (Pretty much just a renamed North Hollywood Shootout), Some background on the Event and what it is meant to simulate. At 9:17am on February 28th, 1997, Two heavily armored and armed men walked into Bank of America's North Hollywood installment. After the two had robbed the Bank, one attempted to drive away with a large amount of Illegally modified firearms and ammunition the two had crafted at their residence prior. The other remained outside of the 1987 Chevrolet Celebrity, returning fire at the LAPD Officers. This continued until multiple LAPD Patrol Officers had retreated to a local gunshop to acquire AR15 style rifles that stood a chance at penetrating the two suspects' armor (At the time, patrol officers were equipped with small caliber pistols and shotguns that couldn't penetrate the homemade steel plate armor both suspects had on them.). Not long after, a much better equipped SWAT team arrived, eventually killing one and injuring the other, eventually succumbing to their injuries on scene. That might be a little too much for the forums but I'd like to mention the only two deaths in the incident were both of the suspects. However, with that information in mind. Instead of having a fixed path on this event, give both players playermodels like the Police Juggernaut (Custom Class) and equip them with guns similar to those used in the actual event and a decently high amount of armor (300-400). As well as spawn a vehicle for them to use, unfortunately we don't have a Chevy Celebrity, which probably wouldn't have been a good vehicle anyway, instead, they would be given a moderately fast vehicle such as the 1970 Dodge Challenger or the Ferrari 250. The plot is simple, both enter the Bank with their vehicle in the alley next to bank (Between Catalyst and Bank). They will take a Banker (I or another Event Team member can play the role of) hostage, both of the players will begin a Bank Robbery as usual with adverts. They will negotiate like normal and will eventually walk out with the hostage, setting them free once outside the doors. Both players will run to their vehicle, one will attempt to provide cover to the other while gaining a little bit of distance, while the other returns fire at PD / Tac. Once the vehicle has been blown up, both will get out and find cover in nearby buildings / structures. At this point, the event is freeform, whatever the outcome is, will be the outcome of the event. Both players can be taken to jail alive (If EMS is online or if one is somehow captured) or killed on scene. (I believe this would fall under Situation #6, Crim VS Gov)

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST timezone)

Monday - Friday: 4pm - 1am 

Saturday and Sunday: 2pm - 1am

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?

• Yes
Edited by Niko Belic