Smokey 2nd 05 Medic App.

[GL] Smokey

In Game Name: Smokey

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:131778532

Job applying for (Medical - MEDIC + |  Red Right Hand - ANY MTF RANK OR GENSEC COMMAND | Research - Researcher+): 05 Medic

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard:

How many Strikes do you have:0

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team:  I want to join the 05 medic team so I can help the foundation function. Without healthy 05 the foundation will suffer.

Why should we accept you: 

I think you should accept me because of my dedication to medical. I am the AHOMS and  I have around 8 weeks and 1 day on the server and most of that time has been spent on Medical. I have also been in medical for one year now. I  believe that I am on my 8th or 9th month of Medical. I'm also  good at making quick decisions. When doing a surgery on a D4 unit when I was enlisted in surgical well, when surgical was a thing I made the first move into saving him with no prior knowledge of what it was. I will also use the best of my abilities to save and make sure the 05 are healthy for any problems that come their way. I don't have any problems with people on the server and as far as I know people don't have a problem with me.