Marty's return Nu7 Application

Dak/Marty

In Game Name: Italian Goon 1 Marty/ Marty

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:80059877

Your Discord ID/Name? (Example of One: [GL] Mike#2480): Dak#0878

How Many Warns do Have? (Server Warns Not Mil RP or Imp RP just SCP-RP: 0

Why would you like to join MTF Nu7 "Hammer Down?" (125 Words Minimum): I would like to join Nu7 because I was previously in Nu7 prior to Covid-19 hitting at its hardest however I was removed due to inactivity more than likely. I wish to return because at the moment of writing this application all I have to do is play my D Class or CC, that or use my donator rank to join E11 which I truthfully wish to not join at the moment of writing. I believe I made it to the rank of CPL back when I was Nu7, I know I wont be reinstated at said rank and thats fine, I wish to work my ass off to make it back up the chain. I mainly wish to join Nu7 for the thrill of recontaining SCPs and dealing with CI raids, breaking out as D class isn't fun for me the only thing I find fun is letting out the scps so I want to be on the other end of the spectrum and recontain them.

You are an Nu7 Enlisted Standing in your bunks and a Nu7 Officer (2LT) Begins to Diss and Argue with other MTF and CI. Who would you report them to?: For the Nu7 Officer I would either follow CoC and report them to a higher rank or call staff depending on the level of branch diss.

If you have received a strike in another Branch: How long ago was it and why? (If you haven't don't fill this part out):

What other branches have you been a part of, if you are still in them what rank are you in the other branch?: I have been apart of Gensec and made it to SM and then joined and mained Nu7 and made it to CPL before being removed for inactivity.

Do you agree to be active and be dedicated to play on Nu7 for at least an Hour a day (If possible?): I fully plan to play a mix of my D class and Nu7 if I do join back in.

Did anyone recommend you for Nu7? (If not just say No): SM Surge, He was my friend at the time when I played Nu7 alot.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Marty Bringer of Mayhem | Foundation Killer | SCP Releaser |

Accepted, please speak to any Nu7 command member that is online in teamspeak or message me through discord (Mint#0420)

Edited by Mint
autocorrect

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

• Bread locked this topic