JD HAWK Nu-7 Application

JD_HAWK504

In Game Name:JD HAWK

Steam ID: JD_HAWK504

Your Discord ID/Name? (Example of One: [GL] Mike#2480): JD HAWK504#5716

How Many Warns do Have? (Server Warns Not Mil RP or Imp RP just SCP-RP: 0

Why would you like to join MTF Nu7 "Hammer Down?" (125 Words Minimum): I would really like to join Nu7 because you guys specialize in taking care of SCP‘s honestly I would love to work with the Scp’s and researchers that go down there and test on him. I feel with stronger weaponry and better health and armor I feel like I can do more to help the foundation with whatever it needs. I also think I’d be a pretty good asset to one of your teams. But honestly as a foundation security Guard we do not get to go down there as much but it is personally my favorite place to go because I find really cool down there. I feel I can provide the foundation security more help if needed. And in all honesty Nu7 isi such a cool branch and I would love to join.

You are an Nu7 Enlisted Standing in your bunks and a Nu7 Officer (2LT) Begins to Diss and Argue with other MTF and CI. Who would you report them to?: Report them to the highest nearest command

If you have received a strike in another Branch: How long ago was it and why? (If you haven't don't fill this part out): never have

What other branches have you been a part of, if you are still in them what rank are you in the other branch?:am in foundation security and I’m a SFC(sergeant first class)

Do you agree to be active and be dedicated to play on Nu7 for at least an Hour a day (If possible?): yes I promise. And only an hour I’ll be on all night hopefully. 

Did anyone recommend you for Nu7? (If not just say No):No

Edited by JD_HAWK504

Pending. . . .                                                           

Edited by Mint
Changed response

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||