CI Application

JussaPeak

In-game Name: Prisoner Peak (My Current Role + Peak (besides when playing SCP's))

SteamID: JussaPeak

DiscordID: JussaPeak#2868

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? 

i would say probably a 4/10

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum)

I would like to take place in military ops to play counter to my gensec role to give the RP on both sides more of an understanding of whats going on, and how raids and ops play out from either side. On top of using CI to further my knowledge of the world and server, I think it would be a lot of fun to raid the base I've defended for a while now and try to liberate D-Class. I've also got terrific ability to follow orders and learn quickly, making me an ideal candidate.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?

my ability to seriously RP (Voice acting, character immersion, etc), while also being humorous

How active can you be?

at the least 1 hour per day on the server, upwards of 5-8 hours on some days

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord:

Yes

*Please note you can get removed at anytime if violating the SOP or being inactive for 3-4 days

(Also escaped the facility as D-Class, and have a screenshot for proof: https://imgur.com/a/gqEsGFX)

Edited by JussaPeak
Misread 75 word minimum as 75 word maximum. Expanded on reasoning

-support

Due to not meeting character requirement

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

26 minutes ago, JussaPeak said:

Can you elaborate?

there is a 75 word MINUMUM required, you put 43

• Like 1

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

After your correction on the initial post, I see you fit to join.

I'd just like to add that your activity shouldn't be a problem if you had any concerns about that. 

On 8/30/2020 at 4:50 AM, JussaPeak said:

at the least 1 hour per day on the server, upwards of 5-8 hours on some days

School is back in session and lots of people's activity has been effected by it. However, if you show your effort in trying to be as active as you can be, it will help you grow within the branch.

I wish you luck on your application.

+Support

• Like 1

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

14 hours ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

After your correction on the initial post, I see you fit to join.

I'd just like to add that your activity shouldn't be a problem if you had any concerns about that. 

School is back in session and lots of people's activity has been effected by it. However, if you show your effort in trying to be as active as you can be, it will help you grow within the branch.

I wish you luck on your application.

+Support

Big ups, Brudda

8 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

+Support

Application is short and straight to the point. 

Good Luck!

Doctor | E11 SM / Senior Ranger Salami Lid | Moderator / Ex Event Team

"In this world you either crank that soulja boy or it cranks you" - Some Philosopher