Cammy

Rank You are Applying For: lieutenant

In-Game Name: Cammy

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:155805502

Current Rank: SM

How long have you been in your current rank?: Over 1 Year 

What timezone are you in?: GMT 

How many Warns do you have?:  4

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): I should be promoted because FIrstly i am a great leader which has been showing over my time in gaminglight as ive Been SPRT Co-Commander and State HC and im also SS LC and i belive i have lead well in theses Departments and  help lead in PD. Secondly i have experience of being command as i was command in state for about 6-8 months and done well helping training's  and meetings i also done the same for SPRT and lead for good tactical training which i also bring  to PD and help  officers aswell this means i can help PD with there Training's if i get LT and Try get the most out of Officers and still Help them have a good time on GL and hopefully so they dont be mingy. Thirdly Because i wont to be able to do more to help actual good officers this also means i can help all the good officers that get on early EST but in the afternoon my time and it will mean they will have a chance to do well in the community and not be stuck at OFC Beacuse nobody gets on at there time to notice them and to help them on the Server this also means i will be able to help more people than before and reslove issues that need command as im on the server a lot of the time and will be able to deal with people who need Command. Fourthly because i want to do more for the community and PD is the center of the community as everyone needs to be PD to join other Departments this means i can do more and will be able to more for PD itself maybe that be that offficers will PD more because there will be command on in the morning so they will get on and also as PD command i can do stuff for mostly ever person cause as i said before most people are PD and now more than  ever i can be on PD all the time as i am not in as many departments. Fifthly because i fell that people will listen to me more as command therefore new OFCs will listen when im showing them what to do in a 10-38 more than now as a SM. Sixthly Because i have been here for along time so i know how to help diffrent people and whats the best way to do something with them and how to help them not make mistakes or be mingy if thats being nice when there in trouble and showing them what they did wrong and how to improve or if its having to give them in trouble trouble like being very serious and also i will always be avlible to everyone to speak to them and give them advice as a LT i will always be able to know when to have a joke to make someone better and when to be serious to help them so thats why i feel i should be promoted.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes 

Cammy_Signature_1.png

UH YES 
+Support
Used to be more active on PD (Showed  dedication) 
Resigned from state, making him have more time for PD
Was a amazing and long term member in state
Active on the server
Only thing i would like to see is some more activity, but i believe in you

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant