999 and ways of healing

pixalgamer99

In-game Name:Tako

Idea:1. Can 999 heal when eaten 2. Can 999 heal when put into the digestive organ 3.can 999 make people remember when they were sprayed with amnestics by applying 999 too the area were the amnestics were applied 
Basic Description of what you will do: I will stab a class D then feed him 999 then I will take out the class Ds stomach and stab him and put 999 in their then I will spray the class D with Class A amnestics and rub 999 in that area (all of these are using just a small part of 999)
Hypothesis: Yes if 999 has healing properties and can cure depression then why can’t he make people remember things

Observations (can be a video or audio): . Tako Stabs the class D with a small smile and force feeds him a small piece of 999

. The class Ds stab wound begins too heal

. Tako then takes out the class Ds stomach after he cuts open his gut

. Tako Stabs the class D in the arm and puts 999 into his stomach

. Tako then begins too put the stomach back in and stitch it up

. With in 10 minutes the class Ds stab wound begins too heal same with his cut up gut

. Tako then sprays a class D with Class A amnestics

. Tako then proceeds too rub 999 into the class Ds face were he sprayed the amnestics

. Tako then questions the class D too see if he remembers anything from the class D

. Tako then sprays class B amnestics at the class D and turns off the camera
Detailed description of what happened during the test: I stabbed a class D then fed him a piece of 999 then I cut open a class Ds gut took out his stomach and put a piece of 999 then I stabbed the class D in the arm and proceeded too wait 10 minutes for the wound too heal when the wound was healing so was the gut that I just cut into then I sprayed the class D with class A amnestics and rubbed 999 on his face then I questioned the class D too see if he knew what had happened the. Too finish it off I sprayed the class D with class B amnestics and sent him back too D block

Conclusion: yes he does
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: Yes
What did you learn?: 999 can be used as a healing purpose and also too cure amnestics most likely when very recently applied 
How Can This Benefit Medical?: We can use it too help if we are having trouble stitching up a Person in surgery Or if someone sprays someone with amnestics when they shouldn’t have been amnestics ir for small wounds

90/100

Creativity 22/25 Has been done before but not to the same extent.

Usefulness 25/25 Useful

Writing 20/25 a bit short and minor mistakes.

Presentation 8/10 Prefer for it to be on google docs.

Realism: 15/15 good.

'Cause you can't feel my anger
You can't feel my pain
You can't feel my torment
Driving me insane

• Bread locked this topic