Specture's aviaton Officer applicatio

[GL] Specture

Questions:

What is your ingame name?: Midshipman specture

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:539497158

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: midshipman

What specialty are you applying for?: Aviation officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Admiral Joe

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? i will be at Atc more and i will make sure the SF are more active and hosting more tryouts for their battalion  as well as holding flight training so the SF can become a more active branch  along with ideas for training sim's

Why should you be trusted with this position?: beacuse i follow orders well and i can keep calm in stressful situations as well as motivating people in SF to get on and i'm mainly stationed at ATC during normal duites and i feel i would be of good use to the branch

Why do you want this rank?: so i can help rebuild SF and show that they can be a Active battalion 

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:  Yes i understand

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: Asisting the cheif aviation officer abord the ISD and making sure the SF are activly doing their job as well as oversing the ATC

• 2 weeks later...

Locked and moved by yours truly.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png