Fighting Cancer with Cancer

Dragonfly1226

In-game Name: Dragonfly1226

Idea: Without best way to treat cancer but with radiation therapy, chemotherapy or surgery. I have thought of way to minimize cost, and wasting medical resources
Basic Description of what you will do: I will get Class D with regenerative cancer, and get sample sample of cancer cells. In which I would modify to able be counter for other cancer cells.
Hypothesis: What if SCP-1025 disease regenerative cancer can be used on normal cancer cells to treat them easily?

Detailed description of what happened during the test: After brutal times getting Class D and loosing them with SCP-1025 its finally done. The one Class D had what I been looking for after each awful flip of page encountered by SCP-1025. Class D was quickly rushed to surgery to get an sample of the regenerative cancer cells, and later amnestized and headed back to D-Block. Carefully I modified and worried to cause accident or everything will be ruined. After adding the extract of the cancer cells, with few ingredients I keeping to myself it was done. I stored in an liquid hydrogen containment, now it was time giving Class-D PET scans of any cancer they had. Then one was found with lung cancer and I worried. Shocked whether or not it would work I administered C#982 into Class-D. After waiting time to pass I made the Class-D go into the PET scan, with the chart I looked through no single atom of cancer was detected in his lungs. It's finally done cancer had finally lost against us with very long and troubling work to fight it.

Conclusion: Well it seems humanity has to no longer of the untreatable cancer, with this be running in stocks it be safe to say we'll see that day cancer finally lost against us.
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: Yes as now with my new drug C#982 this can now be used of a way to treat cancer without time and effort of radiation therapy, chemotherapy and surgeries.
What did you learn?: Even if something in medical doesn't seem to be treatable it can't be impossible to do so.
How Can This Benefit Medical?: In ways less needed surgeries, time, cost of resources.

Grade 97/100 (unofficial grading)

Creativity 25/25 has not been done before

Usefulness 25/25 Very useful

Writing 25/25 No errors

Presentation 7/10  Would like something as long as this in a dedicated google doc

Lore  15/15 follows the lore of the SCP.

• Like 1

'Cause you can't feel my anger
You can't feel my pain
You can't feel my torment
Driving me insane

Actually this test is actually true in the real world where fighting cancer agaisnt  cancer. is already researched and examined: apparently your Idea is similar to things we call HyperCancer as in Small. Usually Cancer kills Cancer in a infinite Loop until either destroyed or the host dies. by usually cutting off and reroute the blood vessels for it self.and also great test, 

[SCP:RP]Retired Assistant Head of Medical|Former E-11 SM|Former GamingLight Admin|Minge of :V| Former OM1

• Bread locked this topic