Defalt

Viceroy's ST 2LT Application  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a officer?

• Yeah
    • Nah.

1. Whats your ingame name?: ST HVYAL SFC Viceroy

2. Whats your steam id?: STEAM_0:0:172863615

3. Did you read the ST Sop?: Yes, I have re-read it multiple times and have basically Memorised it due to me being a Senior NCO of the Stormtrooper Corps. I have also Memorised the Heavy SOP in its current form.

4. How long have you been on the server: 1 Week, altough it is most likely longer since my time reset.

5. How many warns do you have?: I have a few warns. But I got all of these back when I was a Enlisted Trooper, I regret my decisions that I made, and Have changed alot since I'm a Sergeant

6. Why do you want to be a 2LT: As a Sergeant First Class of the Stormtrooper Corps, It is sad to see the battlion go the way it is. The Battlion has the potiental to be one of the greatest, the Heavy subclass proves this. But in my current position as a Senior NCO there is not very much I can do. Our Commander Monaco, the two Vice Commanders and the Current Officers are doing a great job, But I feel like we could do more with more Officers that know what they are doing, thus I am applying.

7. What Timezone are you?: Australian Eastern Standard Time. 

8. How well do you command this Regiment?:  I can command the Regiment very well, I sometimes hold Debriefs instead of the Officers, I assist the battlion during events and tryouts. and deal with the minges on the server (one of the main reasons I am applying) I am also very good with commanding patrols and Squads.

9. What makes you stand out from other applicants?: I have a Decent Expirence in the battlion and Have to skills Necessary to do what it takes. (There are not any other applicants to my knowledge)

Seems like I need to get my strikes and DNP removed before I apply again.

Edited by Defalt
  • Dislike 1

Ex Naval Lieutenantl Ex Security Officer l Reserve ST SGT l Ex ST MSGT l Ex Shock PFC l IF Agent l Ex US LCPL l Ex RU SPC l Ex Police CPLl  Ex FBI SSGT l

-Support 

-Has two strikes as an NCO
-Is on a DNP on Stormtrooper core Roster 

If this was a roster mix-up then I'll reconsider 

Edited by TAlila | Tay Keith!

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

Jake
If you feel I do not deserve it please feel free to vote on the Poll
TAlia
I am working on getting the strikes removed. Please feel free to vote on the Poll if you wish,

• Dislike 1

Ex Naval Lieutenantl Ex Security Officer l Reserve ST SGT l Ex ST MSGT l Ex Shock PFC l IF Agent l Ex US LCPL l Ex RU SPC l Ex Police CPLl  Ex FBI SSGT l