Research Supervisor Application

James Dark

Name: James Dark (the only one

Current Rank: Lead Researcher  (been it for a really long time)

Time in Research (Approximate): thats a hard one i would say 1 year by now or more i can't remember fully when i joined 

Why should you be research command, AKA what can you bring to the table that the rest of command can't? (100-word minimum); I have been in research for a long time. i believe to see myself as a character that is and can continue to be a fun and interesting part of the research. but i also know for a good time now i have not been that active but i want to keep my promise to Kuma and Weiss that i will not become a ghost in the background and now kicking myself up to do the one thing i never saw myself doing and that is going for research command i'm hard working and always stay within the character i play i know i can do much more within the research command group then the lead researcher group and i will host interesting research experiments and not throw a d class in front of an scp just to torture the d class.

What will you do to make research more active and better? (100 word minimum)(Tangible items like activity, expertise or the ability to run trainings, etc)?;  I believe i can make research more active since i live in a different time zone i can give the once that come online in other times when most people aren't one something to do and have a little more fun with, i know a lot of the SCP lore and i know what i can do to help them get a fun research experiment done since we normally only see the same things being done over and over again i believe i might be able to inspire more interesting and new work this way we don't have to repeat the old stuff and we can for once move on with our jobs in research and discover new things about the SCP's.

ps. hope you are proud and happy weiss and kuma