Vong's Purge Vice Commander Application

S0meAs1anKid

Am I fit for Vice Commander of Purge?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Am I fit for Vice Commander of Purge?

• Yes
    • maybe
    • No
    • Idk

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Purge HTO LTC Vong 2067

2. What Regiment are you applying for? Purge

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I have been in the battalion for a very long time and I want to help the battalion keep thriving now that it's become decently active again and I want to keep it that way. I also want to do this because I want to give the battalion another good person to look up to. I would also like to become Vice Commander for my battalion so then if there is ever an issue in the battalion I can be there and help. Next I want to help keep all the documents for Purge updated such as the roster for example. Lastly I just want to keep the battalion going and thriving by helping and supporting it as much as I can in general. 

4. How much game time do you have on the server? I joined the server early December of 2020 and this server gave me 300 to 500 hours on gmod but ingame it says 2 weeks so idk I might be wrong.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

To make sure their battalion is behaved and not out of control and being minges and keep their battalions in shape and active. They also help keep the battalion updated as in the documents and such. They should also be leading their troops and giving them someone to look up to and be inspired by so then in the future they would know how to act if they get high up in the ranks. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I am currently an officer in Purge and was formerly in the 501st until I resigned so I think that may show that I was never a super big minge. I also have no warnings as of right now and I don’t plan on getting any. I have also been here for a while and have gotten to know many people. Now one negative thing is that I did go a bit inactive but I will assure you that I will become more active as an officer of Purge and I will continue to and continue to even if I don't become Vice Commander of Purge.

7. How often can you be Online? : I can pretty much be on 24/7 (I know I just said I’ve been a bit inactive but I just never got on the server. If i did I could pretty much just be on all day.) Unless school starts then I won't be able to be on 24/7 obviously.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : No and I don't plan on getting any

Please dm in discord if there is anything you want to ask me or anything I should know!!!

Edited by S0meAs1anKid

+/- Support

-Inactive

-Immature

+Good officer

-Decent application

I'm not quite sure what to make of this. I have very rarely ever seen you online, yet when I have it was just you joking around or actually doing your job. I don't know enough about you, and due to your major inactivity I can't give this a +Support. 

9 minutes ago, Jardarn said:

+/- Support

-Inactive

-Immature

+Good officer

-Decent application

I'm not quite sure what to make of this. I have very rarely ever seen you online, yet when I have it was just you joking around or actually doing your job. I don't know enough about you, and due to your major inactivity I can't give this a +Support. 

Thank you for letting me know this I'll try to be more mature from now on