[GL] Wolf

Should I become a Trial Moderator?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Wolf.

What is your steam name?: [GL] Wolf.

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:211812216.

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I have experience staffing 2 other Garry’s mod communities. I achieved the highest rank of Head Admin before resigning from the community after being forced to shutdown.

What date did you start playing in the community? (roughly) Mid 2018.

What date did you make your forums account? November 27th, 2018.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Guest.

How many warnings do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? I do have 19 warnings, my latest one being from July 5th. It is being appealed because the staff member was wrong. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2157077648

Have you donated? Yes.

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator.

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No.

Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it. Yes.

Timezone: CST.

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A.

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I would like to join the staff team because I want to support the server in a positive way. I've been on the server a couple of times early in the morning and I have seen people saying racial slurs, RDMing, minging, etc. I believe that if I get the rank of Trial Moderator, I will help the server in a tremendous way. Using my prior staff knowledge, I will surely keep the server out of harm’s way. I know some of you may look down upon the fact that I have 19 warnings, but I can assure you that most of those were from back in the day when I didn't at all think about what I was doing. I was just mainly screwing around on the servers until one day I realized that Gaminglight as a whole is such a loving, caring, and engaging community. I'm so thankful for all of the friends I have made. I love to treat everyone equally, even if they are being the biggest pain in my ass, I will treat them the way I would treat any other person. I want to be there to help all the people who are on the server and feel helpless or are just downright upset because someone is breaking a rule. I will be sure to always follow the handbook and act my best on duty.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First off, I would start out the sit as usual by looking at the report details. I would then find a suitable location for a staff sit (a room away from RP) and bring the person that was reported and the person that reported the RDM. I would have both people explain their side of the story, but if I was constantly being cussed at, I would gag the person using the !gag command and if necessary, I would mute them so they would not be able to type in chat. I would tell them to stop, ungag them, and if they continue, keep them gagged for the rest of the sit. I would then check the logs to actually see what happened. If it shows the person mass RDM’d, I would warn the person for MRDM l Staff Diss l Appeal @ Gamingligt.com. If they continue to act up or do not give a reason for the mass cursing after being asked about it, I would get an Admin+ to ban the player for 5+ days.

-Support

For the first, i have no clue who you are and have never seen you on. I did not even know you played here until seeing your name on your warn screenshot

You also have multiple counts of Lying to Staff/Staff Diss/Player Diss how will we know you will be able to show your fellow staff members and our players in this community.

for ¨How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? ¨   From what you were saying, you were only going to warn him. BUT if he kept acting up he would then be banned. Since you read the staff handbook you would read that it says 

On 2/12/2018 at 4:00 PM, Zeeptin said:

4+ RDM/RDA (Mass RDM/RDA) - Formal Warning + 5 day Ban

So he should automatically get a 5 day ban anyway.

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

It gonna be - due to your warning. It best to not have that much warning due to that you can't follow the rule. I know you can do better and I believe in you. Good luck man.

Don't let anyone stop you from being who you are. You are better then them and they don't have the power to stop or control you. I always believe in you.

I would just like to say, I myself also have alot of warning and im not going at you just because you have alot of warnings 

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns