Trevdec’s Senior ET app

trevdec29

In-game name:

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:462012189

Current RP rank in All Divisions (Ex. Senior Medic, Security Officer): LR, Tech, E11 LCPL

How long have you been a Event Team Member:  2 weeks 5 days 

Have you received any strikes (please give reasons if you remember): None

How much time do you have on the server? (Press F1):  3 Weeks, 2 days 2 hours 

How well do you know the SCP lore in general?: 10/10 I literally have watched/read every YouTube video, popular articles, etc. I’m currently reading through all of series 4 but I try my hardest to look at it all because I genuinely like the lore. 

Why do you WANT to become a Senior Event Team Member?: It will give me less restrictions and wasted time looking for documents and opening things and delaying events trying to figure out if I have permission to do this or that. I can host more events like D-block riots and overall expand my creativity with more tools that I can use without punishment. It will help me do a lot more than I currently can and help others with events since I’m almost always on research or ET.

Why should you be trusted to be a Senior Event Team Member?: I mean, I’ve been research command 4 times. I was trusted with ET and I haven’t had a single report or strike made against me and I’m on the job almost 24/7. People know me as research and ET. I’ve also been told I host really good events or I’m a really good member so I think im solid personally but others might disagree. 

Have you mastered ULX?: at first I wasn’t confident but I think I got the hang of it now.

Are you experienced with planning Mega Events?: No, ive only been included in 1 but I think I can handle it. 

Give an example of a mega event: Ive had an idea for a while that I could consider a mega event. I would have a few ET members in each branch, utility, research, gensec, CI and a few in MTF just kinda bond with and hang out with MTF. Probably cause a 008 breach and have them help MTF with it, for the first 1-2 events. Then I would slowly start leaving hints like, some ET members start randomly glitching or stopping or saying suspicious things. And then on the 3-4 event I would have all of them group together randomly like robots. Most likely at D block intersection. Then I would have a man introduce himself as Anderson from Anderson robotics and explain that he’s been using these cyborg robots to spy and gather intel the entire time. Then he would say something along the lines of “Execute order 66” and all of the robots would start opening fire on faculty staff, burning things down, etc. until all of them are dead. I would most likely give MTF, Alpha-9 units or Gamma-13 to help the foundation deal with the threat.

What do you consider to be the best event you have ever created: My forest storyline was focused on research and E11 and it seems to be the one everyone compliments me on. I set up a blue/yellow themed mystical forest and had researchers and MTF interact with the enviorment and during the first event everything was calm, the second one the SCPs became frightened and overwhelmed and attacked in self defense. During the third event they started traveling into the foundation with the researchers and MTF and slaughtering all the researchers. This was found to have been caused by constant tampering and testing on a mysterious green orb floating in the middle of the forest. All the monsters in the forests had different abilities like a stalker-ish invisible fading monster, forest dog monster and forest slug. Overall it was very fun and well put together. 

What is your Total Amount of Events according to the "Events Hosted" column on the roster?: 16

How active can you be: 10/10, I’m pretty sure I’m known for my activity in research.

+ SUPPORT
Trevdec has done an insane amount of events recently

He is super dedicated to Event team and he does a lot of interesting events all the time. I see him do an event almost a few times a day.

Rejected from the gaminglight community

+Suppourt

I've seen Trevdec a lot on this server. He is always active and I think it will come in very handy that you know your lore. Many ET people don't know there lore, and make up things as they go that might not make sense. You're application looks stellar and I hope you make the job man!

MTF Omi9 RCT WAK RC22 MTF Nu7 PVT WAK O07C | MTF E11 PFC WAK

EX MTF Omi9 RCT WAK RC22 | MTF Nu7 CPL WAK O07C | MTF E11 PFC WAK | Event Team Member

• Catsro locked this topic