SCP-457 and SCP-173 cross-testing

Researcher Shark

Hypothesis: SCP-457 may attempt to melt or attack SCP-173.  We are going to figure that out.

Result:  After SCP-173 was introduced to testing chamber, SCP-457 attempted to melt the sculpture.  SCP-173 proceeded to respond with [REDACTED] and seemed to reduce SCP-457's size moderately.  SCP-457 regrew in size and made no further attempt to attack SCP-173.

The test was then ended.

Notes: SCP-457 seemed hostile to the statue.  But I never thought that SCP-173 would do THAT...  It was something I did not expect.  The statue is more dangerous than we expected.  I think we need to increase the security on SCP-173.

End Log

Edited by Shark-Kaboom

• 2 weeks later...

Grade:  F (55%)

Test Quality: Sub-Standard

Lore:  10/20

Lore was not followed consistently through out the test log, SCP-173 only attack out of sight, if you are looking at it, 173 shouldn't be able to move. Unless, you installed surveillance cameras in the testing chamber which you did not specify unfortunately. 

Creativity:  15/20

The test idea was done several times before.

Presentation: 10/20

Format was followed, every thing is in order. However, boring white text with not use of pictures nor usage of fonts.

Writing: 20/40

Test log is too lacking in details for any greater marks above 20, grammar mistakes can be found through out the log.

Overall:  This test does not meet expectation, make sure to revise your test before submitting. Remember, pictures are always great in terms of enhancing the presentation, and always go beyond by adding more depth to what happened during the test. 

osu! achiever? I don't know