SCP-939 loud sound test

icee jay

• 2 weeks later...

Grade: 100%

|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Quality: Quality
|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Lore: 20/20 

Lore was insanely detailed and accurate. It covered every bit of detail. Excellent work!

Creativity:  20/20

Not only did you come up with a unique idea, you had an end goal for if the test went successfully. I see how this could be used as a new contentment means for these SCP's. WOWZA

Presentation:  20/20

Beautiful File with pictures, detail, and everything that a Test Log needs. Keep it up!

Writing: 40/40

Pristine and to the point.

I love how this is a Test that can actually assist the Foundation and more Containment Measures for these SCP's. You went so in depth with this test and I hope you go further with it.

If I were you, I would conduct more sound tests, such as SCP-066 (who can emit up to 140db-190db). Be careful though, A high enough decibel can cause supersonic sound waves and

vibration, which lead to Air Embolism and death. GREAT TEST!

If you ever have any questions or need help with a Test Log, you can come talk to me or any other Research Command and we will help you out!