Mateo's 343 and 1025 cross test

Lore Name:Mateo
SCP:343-1025

Question / Idea:Can 343 be affected by reading SCP-1025
Background Research:

SCP-343 is a male, seemingly race-less, humanoid in appearance with apparent omnipotence. SCP-343 was discovered walking the streets of Prague and detained after a staff member witnessed him disappear from the streets and reappear on a rooftop. SCP-343 is detained willingly in his chamber, as containment has proved impossible

SCP-1025 is a hardcover book, approximately 1,500 pages long. The front cover and spine feature the title "The Encyclopedia of Common Diseases." The publisher's page indicates the book was printed in 19██ by █████ Press. No other copies of a book with that title and publisher have been found, and no record of the publisher exists.

Readers of the book seem to exhibit symptoms of any disease they read about. The effect can take between █ and ██ hours to manifest. 

-foundation wiki

Hypothesis:343 will not be affected by the SCP because he is omnipotent.

Observations (What Happened During Test):SCP-343 read the book and then stood still for several seconds and started to smoke a cigarette. A few seconds later, he asked me who turned out the lights, signaling that he had become blind

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results):343 turned out to become blind due to the SCP
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?:No.

MTF E11 VCMDR Mateo C0RN

Grade:  B (80%)

Test Quality: Standard  

Lore:  15/20
Lore with SCP-1025 is followed. However, SCP-343 has unlimited power and he claimed to be a "god". Hence, personally, I do not believe that if SCP-343 were to read SCP-1025, he would be affected. (at least not in lore)

Creativity:  20/20
Certainly, a creative test. First time I have seen SCP-1025 being exposed to SCP-343.

Presentation: 15/20
Boring white text with no pictures and etc. However, format was followed decently.

Writing: 30/40

Writing is sufficient for this grade. However, it is not sufficient for full mark. This is due to the lack of details in some parts of the log.

Overall:  This test meets expectations, try adding pictures or more details to your log. Other than that, keep it up!

osu! achiever? I don't know