CI RND Application - Fizzy Soda

[GL] Fizz-y Soda

In-game Name: Fizzy Soda

SteamID: 76561198069539036

DiscordID: Fizz-y Soda#2703

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): RND

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore?: [1-10] 7. It keeps growing. I know enough to RP.

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum): Foundation research is pretty restricted with what you can test on so it’s not really a lot of fun, especially since D-block is always raiding. Still stuck at JR, and It takes so long to get promoted to do cool SCPs. I’m active on CI all the time, so I’d be able to perform tests very frequently if Military brings me back an SCP. I would like more freedom to experiment with SCPs and interrogating hostages sounds really cool. Foundation research can’t do that.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?:  I'm already a pretty active member of CI Military, so I can just get some RND action going so CI can host more raids. More raids = More activity.

How active can you be? I try to be on everyday, but during the week I might have to skip a day or two. I'm always on for several hours during the weekends, especially during dead hours to keep roleplay going.

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes. 

*Please note you can get removed at anytime if violating the SOP or being inactive for 3-4 days

Edited by [GL] Fizz-y Soda
Grammar

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png