Should I become tmod?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should I become tmod?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: TwizKury

What is your steam name?: TwizKirigaya

What is your steam ID?: 76561198983620195

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)  Nope.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) About a month ago.

What date did you make your forums account? April 4th.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?  User

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 5 on SCP, about 16 on PoliceRP, im still working on improving myself.  

Have you donated? No.

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod.

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No.

Have you read the staff guidelines?: Currently reading it as i'm typing this app.

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I'm good with managing things and i'm good with looking at situations without bias, and I like to listen to both sides of the story before taking action.   I also am the founder of a little game studio, so I'm pretty good with organization and and time management.

I am also active pretty much everyday, and have been playing for about a month or so. I also really like the community, and have always looked up to the staff team. In situations where I can, I like to be a helper. 

Now, I know, I have made many mistakes and don't have the best reputation on the server, nor the most appropriate warn count, nor the most maturity,  but if you'd all give me a chance, then I promise I will make up for those mistakes!

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?  I would tell them to stop, then if they dont stop then i'd threaten to gag them, and if they keep it up, i would gag them and warn them for the RDM and Player Diss. However, if they still do it afterwards I would call a higher staff and promptly ban them for NCWS, Player Diss, and RDM.

Edited by TwizKirigaya

might be a furry but might also not be

-support
1. No screenshot of your warns
2.  that's a lot of warns
3. some of your former forums post have not been that good, like with the Nu7 thing. you didn't care about the basic rules of the server and argued against them, which is not the best look to have when it comes to staff apps.
4.(biased) some of my past experiences with you have been less then well, like when u asked me to recommend you for a promotion in Gensec, then called me a dick in dms.

5. your answer to Q15 is only at 136 words, a bit below 150

Edited by fazfan1987

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway