SlappyBoiJack

In-game Name:

SlappyBoiJack

SteamID:

DiscordID:

Aaron_DH.

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D):
Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore?
8-10 I'm still learning

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum)

I'm very active in the server  and can keep up with when I need to be on,and all of the objectives CI might have. I don't disrespect people and am genuinely kind. I understand a lot about the SCP's on the server and can help other's that are not familiar with SCP's understand more of the lore,but I will have trouble with a few SCP's that i have not seen but can easily understand more with help from SCP websites or other SCP fans. What i understand so far from SCP Secret Lab is that CI help D-Class escape i know there is most likley more to the story but i will try to understand more about them.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?

I'm a fast learner and very active I'm on almost every day and i'm growing very familiar with the server and SCP's

How active can you be?

at least every day unless i have things out of the game i need to do

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord:

I have discord and Team speak

*Please note you can get removed at anytime if violating the SOP or being inactive for 3-4 days

Edited by SlappyBoiJack

Ok you need to give it more effort.

You need to reach the 70+ word minimum.

You need to tell us really why you should be in CI (ike I will be activ or I'm a good member of GL)) list the things  that other CI members might not have or what you should have.

Also I don't want you to get denied so please edit it and do you're best. I hope to see you in CI.

Make sure you check you're grammar and spelling.

Type it like you want to be in CI because this just looks sad (no offense) but I know you can do better

If you really want to be in CI just do all the stuff above .

Edited by [GL] Bazooka

—DENIED—

After review by CI command your application has been denied, you may reapply in 3 days. 

Here’s some advice, make sure you use your steamID not your steam 64, also make sure to proof read your responses. Good luck in the future. 

2 hours ago, [GL] Bazooka said:

Make sure you check you're grammar and spelling.

Bazooka you hypocrite, re-read that sentence lol.