Experiment Log AMSL-939-01

Experiment Log AMSL-939-01

A brief experiment, submitted for your peer review by Researcher Heinrich H. Amsel

SCP-939:   SCP-939 are endothermic, pack-based predators which display atrophy of various systems similar to troglobitic organisms. SCP-939 do not possess many vital organ systems; central and peripheral nervous systems, circulatory system, and digestive tract are all absent. SCP-939's respiratory system is atrophied and serves no apparent purpose beyond spreading AMN-C227. SCP-939's primary method of luring prey is the imitation of human speech in the voices of prior victims, though imitation of other species and active nocturnal hunts have been documented.* SCP-939 are capable of bearing live young. See Addendum 10-16-1991.**

Thesis: It is possible for AMN-C227 to be resisted by mnestics taken beforehand. While my study in chemistry is very much 101, every chance at being able to resist AMN-C227 should be taken to simplify the test process, as D Class personnel and HAZMAT suits are very difficult to replace. 

Test Log: D-3566 entered the containment chamber via a rope suspended above the chamber opening and proceeded to extract AMN-C227. However, when he was on approach to extraction, SCP-939-01 charged at him for reasons unknown and ■■■ ■■■ ■■■■■ ■■■■ ■■■ ■■■■■ ■■■■■ ■■■ ■■■■■■■■ ■■■ ■■■■. The retrieved AMN-C227 was obtained by Extraction Team E04. D-4681 was brought to a secure area and given MN-C980. He did not show any side-effects. He was then given AMN-C227 which acted almost immediately, causing him to become very aggravated and hostile, losing his memory entirely. In the process of returning to D-Block he somehow broke out of his handcuffs, and retrieved a contraband wrench and struck my right arm, causing a severe contusion from which I am currently recovering via an arm brace. It is unknown if AMN_C227 combined with MN-C980 had created an anomalous effect in human strength. Subject was terminated by Security Officer "Blackout", and I had also discharged a firearm in alarm.  Further testing will require D-Class to be restrained to a bed.

Conclusion: Subject became extremely hostile and (potentially) anomalously strong, strong enough to break out of bindings. This experiment was a failure and nearly ended in disaster. AMSL-939-02 will require additional security measures to avoid any further danger.

Bibliography and Further Reading: *http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-939  **Addendum 10-16-1991: [REDACTED] In light of this, all interaction with SCP-939 from September 8th to October 7th in the Northern Hemisphere or March 6th to April 4th in the Southern Hemisphere is strictly forbidden. [REDACTED] No male specimens of SCP-939 have yet been identified [REDACTED] contain a Class B amnestic [REDACTED].

Researcher Heinrich H. Amsel

Hey Amsel! I really really recommend that you organize the format in a google docs or any word processing software as it makes it look prettier and more attractive. Furthermore, it makes presentation wise, more prettier per say. Other than that, this is an interesting yet easy read, thank you!

Edited by Hope

osu! achiever? I don't know

Grade: 98% 

Test Quality: Quality

Lore: 20/20
Lore is on point 

Creativity: 20/20
I am both a sucker for 939 tests and I love AMN-C227

Presentation: 20/20 
I like the change in format and I love the writing 

Writing: 38/40 
I see one or two spelling errors yet I find your test interesting and fun to read. Grammatical errors are yet to be found by me

Former Research Administrator/OR1 Dr. Watkin