Alphas extremely late intro

[GL] Alpha

Hello my name is alpha I have been a member of this community since September 2018 I was 12 and wasn’t knowing what I was doing and I still kinda don’t I started my journey on CWRP where I was trained by bravo when I first joined gaur was the manager I stayed in CT’s for a day until I was recruited into the 187th where I met one of my best friend's invaliff I applied for staff and was denied and was told I would never make it as a staff member or a trooper then 187th was dieing so I was given the rank of vice command then demoted to PVT by mace windu who later got blacklisted so I started my path on Jedi where I reached the rank of master witch I got bored of so then I went to naval then applied for staff I got staff and naval I reach the rank of CAO chief aviation officer then I got senior mod and then there was a event that changed my life I stoped a guy from ending his life at the age of 12 I will never forget that  and it was then I knew what I wanted to do I wanted to become a general so after multiple attempts I made it and was a BG for 6 months and in those 6 months I got admin  then I applied for super admin along with Campbell borith and hotshot obviously I lost. I nearly lost hope then I was promoted to MG then the server started dieing so I transferd staff ranks to PRP as a senior mod there I joined swat and reach the rank of SGT then I went to set reached PFC and then lost interest shortly after celebrating my 1 year of being staff I resigned and took a break I came back and I went to fbi and delta squad in fbi I reached DAD then a situation happened and that leaves me here today with just me and all of my freinds are gone either left the server blacklisted or don’t talk to me or don’t like me or don’t trust me anymore and that’s the story of alpha I’ve been through a lot and some how I made it  if your reading this thank you for taking your time and seeing what I have to say

Edited by [GL] Alpha

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

• Bread locked this topic