Midshipman WiN's AO Application

WiN

What is your ingame name?: Midshipman WiN

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:505409721

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Midshipman

What specialty are you applying for?: Aviation Officer 

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Fleet Admiral Hobbs

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?: I believe the biggest thing that I would like to improve in SF is the roleplay. As of right now when there are no events happening SF just kinda stand around or go on patrols outside the ship but I wish to change that and add more RP scenarios for SF. As an AO I would also like to help the Marshal and Vice Marshals with all of their documents whenever it is needed as I have experience writing and reworking SOP's. A huge thing that I really want to improve with SF is their activity, their activity always seems to be up and down but I wish to keep that stable with consistent tryouts and training's for SF. A big part of being AO is setting up numerous training's and simulations for SF to do when there is nothing going on, I feel that a lot of people are driven away from SF once they know that SF actually spends a lot of time not actually flying and just sitting around.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I believe I should be trusted with the position of AO because I am mature and very active. Another reason why I believe I should be trusted with this rank is because I have a lot of past command positions on multiple servers such as 31st VCMDR, RU General, and others.

Why do you want this rank?: I would like the rank of AO to further help out all of SF. As an AO I would like to push for activity and continuously do tryouts and training's for SF so that it can strive to be the best.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: I believe the main purpose of being an AO is making sure that all of SF is doing everything they need to such as Training's, Tryouts, Patrols, Etc.

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png

+Support

Good Application

Chill Dude

Deserves the rank!

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

Major Support +

Good application 

Has worked as a command many times before and knows how to lead