Soviet's Support Application

Your Local Soviet

Should I become apart of the Support Team?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become apart of the Support Team?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Soviet

Steam Name: Your Local Soviet

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:167994104

Are you a Staff Member within Gaminglight?: Yes, I am a Senior Moderator on SCP-RP.

How often are you on TeamSpeak?: 6-12 hours a day.

Why do you want to join the Support Team?: I want to simply help people that need the help. Since I am active on the TeamSpeak almost the whole day (besides when I need to sleep), I can use most of that time to help out the community in any way possible. I have been apart of the GamingLight community for a year now and I want to give back for all its given me. I am active, dedicated, and motivated to what I do, including high responsibility and the fact that I am calm in a lot of different situations. I am pretty knowledgeable within the community too, so I can help people out on TeamSpeak the best I can. I am extremely friendly and sociable, I love talking to people! To summarize, I want to help the community in every way I can and I want to help out the TeamSpeak community next. I want to ensure nobody has to wait long periods of time for support and I will be there to help them in anything they need.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way?: I am generally a hard-working, positive and helpful person. Since I am constantly active on the TeamSpeak I would be able to help the person in a matter of seconds. I am also quite knowledgeable of the community and have helped tons of people through out my year of being here. I believe with all of this said, I would make a great addition to the support team.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels?: Hello, my name is Soviet and I am from the GamingLight support team, how may I help you today?

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability?: Yes.

Edited by Your Local Soviet

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

+Support

I've known Soviet for quite a bit now, and have gotten to know them in the SCP-RP Server along with interacting with them on Teamspeak, and I can say that they are a rather supportive person, they always try to make the best of situations and help people. Along with my previous statement they have a very welcoming demeanor about them, and they are an overall well composed and good person all around. They are fit for a support position in my personal opinion

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

On 4/29/2020 at 6:38 AM, MTF OM9 COL Daedran CL46 said:

+Support

I've known Soviet for quite a bit now, and have gotten to know them in the SCP-RP Server along with interacting with them on Teamspeak, and I can say that they are a rather supportive person, they always try to make the best of situations and help people. Along with my previous statement they have a very welcoming demeanor about them, and they are an overall well composed and good person all around. They are fit for a support position in my personal opinion

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

On 4/29/2020 at 6:38 AM, MTF OM9 COL Daedran CL46 said:

+Support

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin