SCP 500 and SCP 1025 cross test

Cryolast

Lore Name: Cryolast

SCP: SCP 500 and SCP 1025

Question / Idea: Will SCP 500 effects cure the effects given by reading certain chapters in SCP 1025?

Background Research: SCP 500 has been known to cure anything including SCP 008. SCP 1025 gives normal diseases but in unnatural ways. Will this effect if it can be cured?

Hypothesis: I believe that it can be cured as after all its still just a normal disease.

Observations (What Happened During Test): First D class read SCP 1025 and was given blindness. She took SCP 500 and it cured her blindness. Second D Class read SCP 1025 and was given fibrodysplasia ossificans progressiva but was unable to move at all so could not be given SCP 500. The third D class read SCP 1025 and was unable to jump due to the pain (couldn't jump) he was given SCP 500 but he still couldn't jump without large amounts of pain.

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): I believe that SCP 500 has limits and when it comes to anomalous given diseases it can only cure certain ones.

Was Your Hypothesis Correct? Kind of, while it can cure someone anomalous given diseases, it can't cure all of them.

Conclusion: I believe that SCP 500 has limits and when it comes to anomalous given diseases it can only cure certain ones.

I have beat HOS Killaz In minecraft parkour 1v1s any times.

Lore: 20/20

Follows the lore quite well. No issues there.

Creativity:  10 /20 

This has been done to death. Sorry

Presentation: 10 /20

Very basic document. Not alot of detail

Writing: 40/40

No issues here

TOTAL: 80/100

Grade: B

overall: Standard

Former DHOR Tomato